The objective of my MA’s last project was to design a journal as an yearbook. I decided to make something different, so I collected all the history of messages between the Master students on Facebook.
Gathering links, images, songs, videos and files, I made this journal as an Index of everything that happened during the year. Using QR Codes and Hexadecimal language, it also shows statistics of the most used words, number of messages, characters and even how many laughters were typed.
To keep it safe for everybody, all the students’ and teachers’ names were cryptographed with glyphs chosen for each one, and images showing faces were pixelated or converted into ASCII.